The Student Co-op, offers all IUP faculty, staff and their families
the opportunity to become members of the Association. Becoming a
member of the Student Co-op allows you to take advantage of the many
cultural and recreational programs, activities and facilities offered,
- Use of the HUB Fitness Center and facilities
- Use of the New HUB Gymnasium, featuring 3 Multi-purpose Courts
(Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Ping-pong) Plus an "Indoor
1/10 Mile Walking/Jogging Track".
- Use of the Co-op Recreational Park: Softball Fields, Picnic
Facilities, Campgrounds, Archery Range, Fishing Pond and Disk Golf.
- Use of the College Lodge including: sledding hill, fitness par
course, hiking & biking trails, archery range and ball fields
- Free use of Indiana County Transit Authority buses
- Use of Memorial Field House facilities
- Free general admission to home football and basketball games
- Reduced ticket prices and subscription rates for the Lively
Arts Ovations! Series
- Free admission to the Ideas and Issues Series speakers
- Reduced admission to Theater-by-the-Grove productions, as well as
other Fine Arts Department theatrical, music, and dance productions
- Free or reduced admission to The Entertainment Network and BEC
How do I join?
All of these services are available to members by paying the activity
fee. The cost of an entire family activity fee is only $144.00 per
semester (Fall or Spring) and $ 72.50 for the entire Summer
session. If you wish to purchase the activity fee for the full year
(Fall and Spring as well as the Summer), the cost is only $360.50 .
Children who have graduated from high school or are 19 years of age or
older are not eligible. Children who are IUP students are subject to
the student activity fee.
In order to make use of the services purchased with the activity fee,
you must have an I-Card. Upon payment of the activity fee, your
I-Card record will be modified to record your membership in the
Student Cooperative Association. If you already have an I-Card,
return the attached Faculty/Staff Activity Fee form with payment in
order to have your I-Card record updated. If you need an I-Card,
please stop by the HUB to receive one. The I-Card office is located
in the upper level of the HUB and is open MondayFriday, 9:00 a.m. to
The HUB Complex
Activity Fee Policy
Activity Fee Forms